HL-240 Portable Economic Leeb Hardness Tester
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Model NO.: HL-240
- Measuring Range: HLD
- Standard: ISO, ASTM, GB/T
- Mobility: Portable
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Transport Package: Veneer Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Leeb Hardness Tester
- Application: Metal
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Support Language: English
- Trademark: Sinpo
- Specification: plastic
- HS Code: 902410200
- Small size, light weight, built-in printer, which can print the test results.128X64 LCD display, with rich information, and of unrestricted test direction, which is easy to operate.With the calibration function of indicating value; the data can be modified at any time. Automatic detection of battery voltage, with the function of low -voltage warning.Direct conversion into any other hardness (HB, HR, HV, and HS, etc.).
Determine Leeb hardness of steels and cast steels, alloy tool steels, stainless steels, cast irons, ductile irons, cast aluminum alloys, copper- zinc alloy (brass) and copper-tin alloy (bronze), copper, forged steels, and other materials.
Widely used in the quality control at the production site, with strong adaptability to working environment.
Main Technical Parameters
Hardness measurement range: 170-960HLD
Hardness conversion range: 17.9-69.5HRC, 19-651HB, 80-1042HV, 30.6-102.6HS
Measuring direction: support 360° (Vertical downward, oblique downward, horizontal, oblique upward, and vertical upward) .
Data storage: Max. 100 groups (taking 32 times of striking as one group), which can be extended to 500 groups according to the requirements.
Data output: Thermal printer(Printing paper width: 44mm, and paper roll diameter: 30mm) ;
Working voltage: 6V Ni-MH battery pack(charging power supply: 9V/500mA; charging time: 2.5-3.5 h)
External dimensions: 232X91X46 (excluding any striking heads)
Weight: Gross weight: 4.88kg Net weight: 0.63kg
D-type striking head: 1, DC, D+15, G type striking heads (optional),
Leeb hardness standard block: 1, charger: