Digital Small Toolmaker′s Microscope (JX20)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Unit|
|Production Capacity:||2000 Units/Year|
|Transport Package:||Veneer Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: JX20
- Type: Industry, Optical
- Mobility: Desktop
- Principle: Optics
- Specification: ISO9001: 2000 CE Certificate
- Magnification: <50X
- Number of Cylinder: One
- Shape: Cylindrical Shaped Lens
- Trademark: Sinpo
- Origin: Guizhou, China
JX20 Digital small tool microscope
There are main eyepiece used to aim and small eyepiece used to read angle on the goniometer eyepiece. It has wide range, usually used to measuring angle, thread and alignment of coordinated measurement.
Turning the adjusting handwheel, the microscope stand is tilted right and left to suit the requirement of thread measurement.
it provides many eyepieces and objectives so as to have clear image and large view field.
Digital display system
adopts photoelectricity display technology and precision grating scale as measuring elements of X and Y axis. And the reading is direct vision and inspection is convenient.
the worktable can move rapidly, also can do finely movement. It can rotate by rotating handwheel so as to conveniently measure angle;The worktable with center cradle is convenient to measure axis type parts.
The digital small tool microscope common inspecting instrument for the workshop and inspection department of research institutes and universities. It is light in weight and is convenient for operation. It adopts grating scale as length measuring sensor and uses digital display. It has higher measuring accuracy and operation efficiency.
Equipped with the optical locator, double-image eyepiece, profile eyepiece, arc eyepiece of our company, it has a wide range for use and can measure the following typical objects:
1. Measuring the shapes of parts such as templates, formed cutters, profile-milling cutters, punching dies and cams.
2. Measuring the various parameters of external thread, including the pitch diameter, external diameter, internal diameter, the pitch, and the thread angle.
3. Measuring the lead, shape and angles of gear hobs.
4. Measuring the shape error, such as the position degree of hole on the plate and symmetry of key-slot.
1. Scale unit, resolution, measuring range and relative dimensions
Measuring travel for coordinate:
X coordinate: 0~100mm Y coordinate: 0~50mm
Resolution for X and Y coordinate: 0.001mm
Moving range of Z direction for microscope: 90mm
Tilting range for microscope stand ±10°
Graduation range of goniometer eyepiece 0°~360°
Measuring angle of goniometer eyepiece 1
Graduation range of thread profile eyepiece ±7°
Measuring angle of thread profile eyepiece 10
Diameter of circular worktable 115mm
Load weight of worktable 2kg
Holding diameter and length for center cradle Φ50 Length 110mm
2. Main specifications for optical locator
Maximum depth of measured hole for more than 5 mm 15mm
Measuring pressure 0.1N
Stability of measurement 0.001mm
3. Measuring accuracy (The temperature difference of the testpiece and the instrument is less than 1? and the temperature of the room is about 20?±3?.)
The accuracy of the X and Y coordinate (2+L/50) μm , where L is the length with unit of mm.
4. Operating power of the instrument: 220V 50Hz (Power source must be connected ground.
5. Outer dimension(mm) L 600, W350, H530
6. Weight: 46Kg
7. Working distance and diameter of view field of objective
8.Working distance and diameter of view field with double-image eyepiece
|Resolution ration (mm)||X and Y coordinate:0.001mm|
|Diameter of circular worktable||φ115mm|
|Microscope upright column||Angle tilting range||±10°|
|Angle tilting value|
|Goniometer eyepiece||Graduation range||0°~360°|
|Profile eyepiece||Graduation range||±7°|
|Tailstock rack||Max clamping diameter||φ50|
|Max clamping length||110mm|
|Optical detector||Min detective hole diameter||φ5mm|
|Max detective depth||15mm|
|Objective magnification||1X 3X 5X|
|Gross magnifying power||10X 30X 50X|
|Object working distance||79.2mm 69.3mm 50mm|
|Object visual field||φ20mm φ6.6mm φ4mm|
|Overall sizes (mm)||600×350×530|
|Double Objective magnification||1X 3X 5X|
|Double Gross magnifying power||14.7X 42X 65.1X|
|Double Object working distance||35.7mm 64mm 48mm|
|Double Object visual field||φ13mm φ 4.6mm φ2.9mm|
|Overall sizes (mm)||600×350×530|